Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long time, no post.

Are you still here?! My apologies for having not posted on here in a long time. What with college apps, Seussical [and discovering that the actress who played Mayzie in this production really doesn't like Grover] and my own laziness on the side, this blog seems to have become abandoned. Not anymore. Here's a look at what's coming up...

Sesame Street week
Yes, Sesame Street hit 40 a few weeks ago with much fanfare. Everyday this week, I'll be posting something pertaining to this big anniversary. Here's what I have planned:
Monday: Street Gang book review
Tuesday: A Celebration of 40 Years of Life on the Street book review
Wednesday: 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD review
Thursday: Episode 4187 (season 40 premiere) review
Friday: What Does Sesame Street Mean to Me?

12 Days of Christmas Specials
Christmas is almost upon us. What better way for a 90's kid to ring in the holidays then to break out some classic holiday specials from his childhood? I've selected 12 specials and ranked them. Thus, everyday leading up to December 25 I'll make a post about a new Christmas special. More about that when we get more down the road.

Catch you on the flip side tomorrow with my review of Michael Davis' Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment